| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Changdu in July is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 102.3mm (4in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Changdu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Changdu, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Changdu:
- Lhasa, Tibet, China - 601.5 kms (373.8 miles) WSW
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 457.9 kms (284.5 miles) SSW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 464 kms (288.3 miles) SSW
- Guwahati, India - 782.2 kms (486.1 miles) SW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 590.3 kms (366.8 miles) SSW
- Cherrapunji, India - 844.6 kms (524.9 miles) SW
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 844.6 kms (524.9 miles) SW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 732.7 kms (455.3 miles) SSW
- Katha, Myanmar - 780.8 kms (485.2 miles) S